Yesterday I promised to post a recipe on snacks. Well. yesterday I had no time but right now I want to post yummy yummy recipe of chicken breasts. Sorry for the bad quality of pictures, my hands were shaking because I was hungry 😀 For this delicious dish you will need: 500 grams of chicken breasts, one onion (I got the remnants of it), 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of flour, 2 eggs, salt and pepper. LET THE COOKING BEGIN
- Firstly I chopped my ugly onion. Not much, better something than nothing right?
- Chop chop chop chicken breasts. I made a mistake so i warn you to make smaller pieces, because then you will get everything more nice-looking.
- Mix meat pieces and onion together, add some salt and pepper as much as you think is enough for you. Then add eggs and mayo. Mix thoroughly.
- Then add flour and mix again, the consistency of the mass should remind you of sour cream.
5. Next step: heat the pan with some oil, and with spoon put medium sized thingummies. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
When ready serve with your favorite garnish. I served it with mac and cheese but my favorite would be mushed potatoes.
Have a good one!